• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LUV + ALK Hypothetical

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone have any idea of past mergers and what the stock prices did in any of them? Just curious.

Thanks for the laugh Gen.

YOU are welcome. See, I am good for something, or at least that is what my wife tells me! I work Thursday nights at the Laugh Barn in Buckhead, come over and the 3rd and 5th drinks are ON THE HOUSE.

Bye Bye--General Lee

YOU are welcome. See, I am good for something, or at least that is what my wife tells me! I work Thursday nights at the Laugh Barn in Buckhead, come over and the 3rd and 5th drinks are ON THE HOUSE.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dude, I hope you fly jets better than you tell jokes--cause you ain't funny on this forum...

Dude, I hope you fly jets better than you tell jokes--cause you ain't funny on this forum...

Thanks Walter Kronkite....? If you were half as stiff as you appear, your wife might be happy.

328dude thought I was funny, but what the heck does he know, huh? You must be the one getting all of the laughs, primarily from your bad landings in LBB.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I've come to a realization that the General is just the General. Yea, he takes shots at us, but in all honesty, it's just his motto and something he is famous for on this board.

I used to be a stiff about it, but have learned to just role with it. Sometimes he is actually funny.

Long live LBB!!!!

I've come to a realization that the General is just the General. Yea, he takes shots at us, but in all honesty, it's just his motto and something he is famous for on this board.

I used to be a stiff about it, but have learned to just role with it. Sometimes he is actually funny.

Long live LBB!!!!

There you go, you have cracked the code. Only 10% of my jabs are serious. Everyone needs to just relax and take this for what it is, and anonymous forum with plenty of opinions. I like to debate every once and awhile, but in the end it is just a forum.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back