Luggage Works 26" and CRJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Rat,
I got the 22" bag with the computer pouch in the front and it fits perfectly into the CRJ overhead...besides the height difference, the other dimensions are the same (14"*8"). Hope this helps...I got my money out of it.

JvW

I just bought the 22" yesterday, very nice bag.

I bought the 22" with the laptop pocket. I never use that pocket cause I just put my computer on the inside, much safer, but you can throw other crap in that pocket I guess. If you want to save $30 just get the regular one. The bag's heavy but it's a beast, definitly worth the cash.

the 26" is crazy big.....unless you're a chick or like bringing 3 pairs of shoes, it's a pretty big bag to haul around. kinda funny lookin if you ask me.

I got the 737 bag but its a bit small...try the normal 22"

Thank you everyone for the responses, 4-day trips will seem to prevail here (except next month) so the 26 will work best for me and sounds like it will fit up front.

FishandFly I gotta tell you that your description:
"Got them in after 2 minutes and out after 20 minutes".
cracked me up, I've been there... someone was "helping" and put my bag in first, backwards, on bottom, sideways, with no handle to grab anywhere... yeah getting (or prying) it out of the forward closet was interesting.

Anyway, thanks again everyone.

I uses a coupla ole Wal-Marts bags...... Cheap and Flav recykles......
GREEN... bouyyyyy....

Latest resources

Back