• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luggage for the 737?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The zipper pulls chapped me about the Strongbag as well. When one of the wheelwells shattered that really screwed things up. But they sent me a new one for very little money and it was easy to put on.

Does anyone know if you can get the hardside Samsonite roller anywhere still?

Last edited:
The quality of the new Purdy (Luggage Works) bags are not anywhere like the quality of 10 years ago. That extra inch on the j/s between the classic and ng 737s makes a big difference for luggage storage.

The quality of the new Purdy (Luggage Works) bags are not anywhere like the quality of 10 years ago.

Made in China now aren't they?

The quality of the new Purdy (Luggage Works) bags are not anywhere like the quality of 10 years ago. That extra inch on the j/s between the classic and ng 737s makes a big difference for luggage storage.

True, the quality improved from the bag I bought from them 11 years ago (still have it).
The new stealth is a great bag although it will jam under the jump seat. It will fit in the overhead bin lengthways, no problem. The only real solution for the 737 is to buy this bag.........
http://www.luggageworksonline.com/b...7-168-77-199-195-139-120-126-239-79-193-42-43

I wouldn't get a strongbag again, it just doesn't fit as well as my purdy neat in overheads expecially. Its a bit too tall.

Latest resources

Back