• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lufthansa pilots now on strike!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is getting pilots out from under the RLA on the AFL-CIO's agenda? Of course not. When it is I will send some dough. Until then they are not lobbying for anything that I want! We could fix everything that is wrong with this industry without any help from Washington if we could strike without Washington’s permission. Or we can waste our time and have big dog and pony show over and over again. This industry is like ground hog day except a bunch of old men (CEOs) pretend to care about pilots instead a ground hog.

While I am on the rant does anyone know somewhere in China I can go with only a CRJ type? I have resigned to the fact that the situation here will not improve soon. I have looked at the obvious places like WASINC and PARC.

Is getting pilots out from under the RLA on the AFL-CIO's agenda? Of course not. When it is I will send some dough. Until then they are not lobbying for anything that I want! We could fix everything that is wrong with this industry without any help from Washington if we could strike without Washington’s permission. Or we can waste our time and have big dog and pony show over and over again. This industry is like ground hog day except a bunch of old men (CEOs) pretend to care about pilots instead a ground hog.

While I am on the rant does anyone know somewhere in China I can go with only a CRJ type? I have resigned to the fact that the situation here will not improve soon. I have looked at the obvious places like WASINC and PARC.

Someone on a nother post said Iraq Airways is hiring CRJ pilots.

And it's guys like Rez and PFT128 who insist having a rep on "CapHill" is the most important thing. To be naive enough to think there is a politician out there who has special interest in airline pilots. They never have and never will.

I have a side question. Teamsters have a rep on "CapHill", did AmeriJet have to get permission from Washington? Wait, sorry. They're not a REAL PILOTS Union! They're not ALPA. But they sure as heck shut down a lot of cargo transportation when the TEAMSTERS refused to carry AmeriJet cargo via land, sea or sky.

Someone on a nother post said Iraq Airways is hiring CRJ pilots.

Not sure if you are serious. If you are my debts and gratitude. As of now I am not fed up enough to go to Iraq. Looking to China. I want a CAC ATP. Any thoughts?

Not sure if you are serious. If you are my debts and gratitude. As of now I am not fed up enough to go to Iraq. Looking to China. I want a CAC ATP. Any thoughts?

It's true. Maybe you get preferential hiring since we liberated their country.

Latest resources

Back