• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lufthansa Pilots = Miserable Failure

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah lucky for them they are still in the Game! I think the US has a descent team for the US... not like we are given a soccer ball at birth like most of the other countries.
I almost responded earlier about the scope... The German pilot group is stronger than most and kind of felt it was too early to judge without knowing the whole deal

I love your answer above. Maybe you should ask someone who is involved in it (like a Lufthansa pilot---try PPRUNE next time), before calling them a miserable failure.

Lufthansa has had 95 seat E190s flying at Augsburg, Air Dolomiti, and Cityline for a couple years now, along with Avro-85s flying into London City and other European cities. They have a very complex structure over there, along with Lufthansa subsidiaries (BMI, Swiss Air, Austrain, etc) that all could be used to compete against mainline Lufthansa at any moment, until this new agreement was made. Doesn't sound like the best result, but it would be hard to criticize their decision WITHOUT really knowing what is going on there. Obviously you fell for that. Don't only use a WSJ article as your only source next time. You will continue to look dumb.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey it got your attention, did it not?

Bye bye,

;)

I love your answer above. Maybe you should ask someone who is involved in it (like a Lufthansa pilot---try PPRUNE next time), before calling them a miserable failure.

Lufthansa has had 95 seat E190s flying at Augsburg, Air Dolomiti, and Cityline for a couple years now, along with Avro-85s flying into London City and other European cities. They have a very complex structure over there, along with Lufthansa subsidiaries (BMI, Swiss Air, Austrain, etc) that all could be used to compete against mainline Lufthansa at any moment, until this new agreement was made. Doesn't sound like the best result, but it would be hard to criticize their decision WITHOUT really knowing what is going on there. Obviously you fell for that. Don't only use a WSJ article as your only source next time. You will continue to look dumb.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This from a DALPA pilot, the sellers-out of the profession, with one of the crappiest scope provisions among US carriers.

Latest resources

Back