• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Luftansa flight follower...

onewithwings

Total Time
14 yrs
Check out THIS flight following system: Luftansa

This puts our "SOC of the future" to shame!

I'm wondering if Fusion will ever go 3-D??

Pull To Guns

Total Time
13 Yrs
Check out THIS flight following system: Luftansa

This puts our "SOC of the future" to shame!

I'm wondering if Fusion will ever go 3-D??

The rapid advancement in digital information and technology will make this doable in a few years. We could even sit in a virtual jumpseat. Real-time WX needs to be in the picture though.

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Back in 03 I visited the FRA LH SOC after a B744 sim ride.

I loved their version of FliteTrac Plot. They would only dispatch the long haul stuff, the Intra-Europe stuff was all self-dispatched from the Captain

bgaviator

Total Time
~ 400
lol, we can't even get our company to provide us computers that effectively will run FE, Sabre, and Firefox all at the same time.

jackdaniels

Total Time
are you guys aware of any airline in the US that uses Lido?? I worked with Sabre and that sucks!!!! doing etops segments with it is pure fantasy...

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
UPS has Lido
Frontier just went with Lido
Pinnacle uses Lido for their -900 fleet.

propsarebest

Total Time
LIDO here too, but charts/plates only. Not their flight planning system.

We looked into it, but it was way too much $$$ for us to customize. And the tech support seemed a little spotty too.