Low Time Pilot Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks guys

I just got a job offer in Florida to tow banners. I leave in a less than two weeks. Thanks for all the good advice. I think a summer in a Super Cub wont be to bad.

How about Ferry pilot? I did it while I also instructed. I racked up time real fast and no offense to anyone out there, but its not "brain dead monkey work" like skydiving flying or banner towing...I did both so don't jump on me...You can fly anywhere in the country or world for that matter (I did a few Atlantic crossings). You can get all kinds of experience... just my .02...

http://www.global-air.com/GLOBAL/gferry.htm

"V-dub in da house Yah!"

yeah, jump piloting....zzzzzzzz... until they all get up and start running to the door! then it aint so zzzzzzzz! lol! love that part of having to wear a chute in the 182 but in the king air...forget it. you aint gettin out if things go south. but man, those climbs to 10500 and higher, wow...

Ray

That one is just an example I gave from a quick google search...but there are other ones out there and you can also go out on your own to do it. Call aircraft dealers and brokers, manufacturers etc... once you do a couple your name gets out and boom...

Latest resources

Back