low time female pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CFIcare said:
RPM Registry isn't around anymore, but Makes and Models is sold everywhere. I'm sure there are archives on the site.

Go to http://makesandmodels.com/backissues2.php

and it's the one with the yellow GT40.

There's another project I'm working on for a March issue of a club magazine. Do you want to pre-order?

;)

First I want a private sample, then we can talk about buying magazines ;)

CFIcare said:
RPM Registry isn't around anymore, but Makes and Models is sold everywhere. I'm sure there are archives on the site.

Go to http://makesandmodels.com/backissues2.php

and it's the one with the yellow GT40.

There's another project I'm working on for a March issue of a club magazine. Do you want to pre-order?

;)

Are you Sherell, Tina, or Brooke?

Last edited:
Actually, given the amount of flying I do, I don't drink very often.

Present drink of choice: Code Red Mountain Dew. It's the nectar of the gods.

My apologies

Well If one of those gals is you CFIcare, how 'bout I come by in my Datsun 310 as describe above and go out for a bite tonight???

CFIcare said:
Present drink of choice: Code Red Mountain Dew. It's the nectar of the gods.

Who sold you that idea? Speaking of that, i have something youwill be interested in, it only requires a small investment......;)

El Guapo said:
Well If one of those gals is you CFIcare, how 'bout I come by in my Datsun 310 as describe above and go out for a bite tonight???

El Guapo...was that you in the Datsun 310 with your blinker on for 45 minutes and no one would let you in?

Seriously, do you really have a Datsun 310? Not because they are inherently sexy, but have you ever thought about doing autocross with one? I saw a Datsun do rather well at a rally in Santa Fe. He actually gave an RX-7 and an NSX a run for their money.

ALRIGHT! I admit it, that was me with in the Datsun 310 with the blinker going for an hour and no one ever let me in.

Actually, I drove that car when i was going through college back in 1991. It was pretty embarassing to drive that piece of sh!t around campus, so I elected to ride around with friends in their cars.

I sold it a few years later for $500. It was a tough little car.

So how 'bout I pick you up anyway and we'll talk about it over dinner??

Latest resources

Back