• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

looks like Sywest buys Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But you know those little bastards are loving the fact that they could possibly steal comairs planes and routes, and not have to worry about merging that super senior pilot group in with the "big love" clan.

But you know those little bastards are loving the fact that they could possibly steal comairs planes and routes, and not have to worry about merging that super senior pilot group in with the "big love" clan.

Don't project your own thoughts on us buddy. I guess when others on here including you, go after Mesa and pray for their demise, I guess that's OK. I don't see you or anyone else coming to their rescue.

160 - ASA
244 - XJT
+97 - Comair
501 = ASA Super Regional

Now, take away the 50 seaters, and you have 130??? Most of the 50 seaters will be GONE in a few years (especially with oil as high as it is today---near $80 a barrel). And, larger RJs are still limited to legacy scope clauses, and the legacies aren't near BK like they were when 70 seaters went to larger 76 seaters....Sorry, scope changes aren't likely for a long time, and I bet the 50 seaters will join the 37 seaters (like Emb-135s) in AZ or CA in the desert before then.

I was sure Great Lakes was interested in buying Comair and putting the 50 seaters on rotations from DEN to places like Laramie, Riverton, Miles City, Moab, and Gillette...... Maybe that will be the case? I bet that would be friggen FANTASTIC. You could call yourself "Comair 630 HEAVY" on the unicom and impress a Cessna 185 Skywagon pilot!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Now, take away the 50 seaters, and you have 130??? I was sure Great Lakes was interested in putting the 50 seaters on rotations from DEN to Laramie, Riverton, and Gillette...... Maybe that will be the case?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Maybe so... But at least my mother doesn't require a C-17 to haul her big ass to LBB.

Maybe so... But at least my mother doesn't require a C-17 to haul her big ass to LBB.

That wasn't my Mom, it was the only girl you ever loved, before she dumped you and sent you off to the Blue Oyster Club for comfort.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Now, take away the 50 seaters, and you have 130??? Most of the 50 seaters will be GONE in a few years (especially with oil as high as it is today---near $80 a barrel). And, larger RJs are still limited to legacy scope clauses, and the legacies aren't near BK like they were when 70 seaters went to larger 76 seaters....Sorry, scope changes aren't likely for a long time, and I bet the 50 seaters will join the 37 seaters (like Emb-135s) in AZ or CA in the desert before then.

I was sure Great Lakes was interested in buying Comair and putting the 50 seaters on rotations from DEN to places like Laramie, Riverton, Miles City, Moab, and Gillette...... Maybe that will be the case? I bet that would be friggen FANTASTIC. You could call yourself "Comair 630 HEAVY" on the unicom and impress a Cessna 185 Skywagon pilot!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Right, because hypocrites like yourself won't sabotage the careers of airline pilots young and old alike by selling out on scope. Just slither away, and don't make me dig through however-many-thousand dumbass posts you have to find where you admitted to supporting 76 seat scope.

All the performances numbers reset to 100% at midnight, but they are now showing zeros. Oh well, everybody saw this coming for years.

Latest resources

Back