• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

looks like Sywest buys Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I wonder if she knows she spells her first name wrong. Anyway I doubt any legacy group will spend one cent in bargaining capital in an attempt to restrict 50 seaters. That problem is taking care of itself by pure timing and market forces so why pay for what's happening anyway.

The next battle field in the war of destructive scope outsourcing cancer will be 70-76 and larger "RJ's" like the E170-195, CRJ700-1000, Mitsubishi, Suhkoi, Chinese, etc larger regionals and the C-Series will be the "final solution" by management to set the wheels in motion to crush mainline pilot groups ability to hold on to any narrowbody flying in 1 or maybe 2 more CBA cycles. They will dangle some shiney PWA bling to make progress towards that end and it will take incredible vision unity and courage from MEC's and an ever closer to retirement pilot groups to turn down significant raises or retirement boosts from a top 51% that may be offered a true net positive (financially speaking). We'll see.

the C-Series will be the "final solution" by management to set the wheels in motion to crush mainline pilot groups ability to hold on to any narrowbody flying in 1 or maybe 2 more CBA cycles. They will dangle some shiney PWA bling to make progress towards that end and it will take incredible vision unity and courage from MEC's and an ever closer to retirement pilot groups to turn down significant raises or retirement boosts from a top 51% that may be offered a true net positive (financially speaking). We'll see.

If that's their (DAL's management) plan...they'd better do it while the seniority list is top heavy.

From what I've seen, the more senior (widebody) crews could give a crap about scope, RJs or anything else that affects the careers of the new guys. The ones I know are pretty focused on their own retirements.

<shrug>

We will see.

If that's their (DAL's management) plan...they'd better do it while the seniority list is top heavy.

From what I've seen, the more senior (widebody) crews could give a crap about scope, RJs or anything else that affects the careers of the new guys. The ones I know are pretty focused on their own retirements.

<shrug>

We will see.

Awwwww sh!t...no you di-ent!

Cue the GL in 10....9....

Latest resources

Back