• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like falconair is scabbing!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And real scumbag scabs they are....they were doing ZSA-FLL which would require a visit to customs...except the SCABs stopped in NAS to pre-clear so they wouldn't have to do customs in FLL.

From www.spiritairlinesscabs.com:

A Falcon Air aircaft operated Spirit Flight 2098 on June 12, 2010 during a period of struck work as defined by the Spirit M.E.C. Though the names of the pilots are yet to be confirmed, a Falcon Pilot writes:
"Attention Spirit Pilot Group, let it be known that although the scum president of Falcon Air sought to make money by covering Spirit flights during your strike, except for a few Falcon management pilots who are very foolish who I believe flew one of two Spirit flights today, the rest of the Falcon pilot group, lead by former Midwest Airlines ALPA pilots, FLAT OUT REJECTED flying any Spirit flights or called in sick.

According to Falcon's Crew Scheduler, due to this action by the Falcon pilots, Falcon will no longer cover any Spirit flights."

FYI,

That one Falcon flight was flown by two Falcon pilots, one is retired and the other has made his choice. 90% of the pilot group has refused to fly any Spirit flights. Due to most of the pilot group refusing to do the flights, Falcon Air as of today has said they will no longer attempt to fly Spirit flights. Don't trash the whole pilot group for two people.

Glad you guys have the scabs names. Unfortunately, we can't post them on here. The mods would have a conniption.

When Amerijet went on strike, there was Scabvision, where all the scab names and pictures were posted on this website. It's been shut down, however.

There are two other carriers that operate the Direct Air contract and I believe Falcon Air was recently removed from the contract. Please remove the Direct Air symbol next to Falcon Air on the web site to avoid any confusion.

Thanks, and good luck!

Look, the mods here have to wear two hats on this issue... Personally I highly support the pilots efforts.. and as Lear70 has posted on the majors board and my "sticky" HERE ON THE LCC.. WE HAVE ASKED YOU TO """"NOT""" USE PEOPLES NAMES HERE.. we need everyone to keep their cool here on FI and support them """within"" the boundaries of the rules of FI..

With the MOD hat on.. I have to issue you all one "LAST" warning.. do not name peoples names here.. too many folks have similar names, and facts are not always "facts"".. we dont need mistaken ID's..

The next person to do so will get a very long FI vacation.. LONG>>> so be cool, speak your mind within reason, support them as you choose.. Lear70 and and I have given you guys and gals alot ot latitude to discuss this situation much further than we normally would... dont cross the line... plz..

Clr4///

Last edited:
Look, the mods here have to wear two hats on this issue... Personally I highly support the pilots efforts.. and as Lear70 has posted on the majors board and my "sticky" HERE ON THE LCC.. WE HAVE ASKED YOU TO """"NOT""" USE PEOPLES NAMES HERE.. we need everyone to keep their cool here on FI and support them """within"" the boundaries of the rules of FI..

With the MOD hat on.. I have to issue you all one "LAST" warning.. do not name peoples names here.. too many folks have similar names, and facts are not always "facts"".. we dont need mistaken ID's..

The next person to do so will get a very long FI vacation.. LONG>>> so be cool, speak your mind within reason, support them as you choose.. Lear70 and and I have given you guys and gals alot ot latitude to discuss this situation much further than we normally would... dont cross the line... plz..

Clr4///

My mind says views like this enable the action of scabs!

My mind says views like this enable the action of scabs!

While I think a scab is despicable and an evil being...but I'm pretty sure FI.com does not what the liability of having the scabs name, address and phone number so people can do what they please, and in situations like this when you have some pretty angry dudes hanging around things can get really ugly, really fast.

Also keep in mind that if this person already crossed the line to scab, they are exactly the kind of person who will follow the advise of the billboards in South Florida and log on to whocanisue.com.

Anyway, and I have no official say at FI.com, you are correct. But you can't just go posting the names and addresses on a random internet forum.

Latest resources

Back