Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks Like Delta Will Be #3 Again...Now Who To Buy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alaska is much more valuable to DAL than AA. The SEA/PacNW ops would mean little to AA, but would create a fortress hub opportunity for DAL.

LAX is very fragmented, and AA/AS would help a bit, but wouldnt come close to solving the problem. DL/AS in LAX would control a larger share than AA/AS, meaning more value to DAL.

Richard Anderson cares about Richard Anderson, saying that guy doesn't have an ego? Well, maybe compared to Trump he doesn't :laugh:

Very true.

As good as we are doing financially I would rather stay in third. 1st and 2nd are not looking so good as airlines

Angus Khan said:
Hot rumor from the training center at AA. Aeroflot interested in acquisition purchase of AA.
Can't help but think Swayze and the Wolverines would have something to say about that.

Can't help but think Swayze and the Wolverines would have something to say about that.

Now thats funny right there...

Wolverines!!!! Loved that movie when I was a kid!

Please not Alaska, they're the only airline that's any good to ride on anymore.

I see Delta buying netjets. While most of passenger traffic would be kept separate it would allow for some cross operation traffic, the most important type of course the high rollers.

Latest resources

Back