Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks Like Delta Will Be #3 Again...Now Who To Buy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hawaiian. Only 500+ pilots. Allot of south pac routes they own but don't fly. Plus, fleet intergrates well 330, 767 and 717 (which Delta will be getting, too !). Book it Dano

Hawaiian. Only 500+ pilots. Allot of south pac routes they own but don't fly. Plus, fleet intergrates well 330, 767 and 717 (which Delta will be getting, too !). Book it Dano

Too funny, were do you get "A lot of South Pacific routes they own but don't fly"?

Too funny, were do you get "A lot of South Pacific routes they own but don't fly"?

Yeah, I thought the same, we have a route that would make a ton of money but........ let's just sit on it and focus on Japan and the US East Coast where the money is...... They'll probably go to China if the tourist visa could be more expeditious.

I have heard this one on a DALPA forum. Supposedly came from the the rumor central chief pilots office....

I personally like the AA rumor, I think a lot of AA pilots would prefer that one.

Yeah, I thought the same, we have a route that would make a ton of money but........ let's just sit on it and focus on Japan and the US East Coast where the money is...... They'll probably go to China if the tourist visa could be more expeditious.

Correct on all accounts. We have been hiring Chinese speaking F/A's. It sounds like the visa situation is getting closer to being resolved.

The DAL rumor has been around for years on the DAL side. The reality is Hawaiian carries a lot of people because they specialize in flying people to Hawaii that want to start their Hawaiian vacation on Hawaiian Air, not a mainland airline. Take the Hawaii out of Hawaiian and you lose a lot of what has made them successful.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back