• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks Like COMAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well they are not coming to ASA, Scott just told RGT class that they were told by Delta this morning that this group of 900's would not be coming to ASA. Take that for what its worth.....

What's happening "behind the scenes" is utter incompetence on the behalf of management and scheduling that will cost 100 captains the left seat and 200 FO's their jobs, and many more displaced from their base or aircraft of choice.

Nice going.

We'll see. By RP's own admission, this is the third vacancy bid in a row that they had to cancel. I wouldn't be surprised if the displacement bid that will come out of this gets canceled also.

We'll see. By RP's own admission, this is the third vacancy bid in a row that they had to cancel. I wouldn't be surprised if the displacement bid that will come out of this gets canceled also.
I agree, ds wants something and the union laughed at him

I agree, ds wants something and the union laughed at him

I believe the union wants ds to be hanged in public in the parking lot of Crescent Springs shopping center. JS is only willing to hang him inside the Newport Mall, in a more private setting. Hence the stalemate.

I believe the union wants ds to be hanged in public in the parking lot of Crescent Springs shopping center. JS is only willing to hang him inside the Newport Mall, in a more private setting. Hence the stalemate.
JS can fall down a stair case and the GO wouldn't even know he was missing he has no role at this company. As far as ds, I personally want to be the man that ties the noose.

Well they are not coming to ASA, Scott just told RGT class that they were told by Delta this morning that this group of 900's would not be coming to ASA. Take that for what its worth.....
So I'm guessing Skywest or Pinnacle? ASA get's passed again! We show fantastic perfomance but we continue to shrink...that stinks!

So I'm guessing Skywest or Pinnacle? ASA get's passed again! We show fantastic perfomance but we continue to shrink...that stinks!

I wonder how long this fantastic performance will keep up if our management keeps kicking us in the gut.

If these airplanes go to SkyWest I hope management realizes that the D-0 program will not get the support that it used to receive.

Our management has been saying for months that these D-0 and fuel conservation initiatives were to position us to get more flying. Now more flying is available, and we don't get it. What gives?

Umm, if that is the same RGT class I'm in, Scott was not in there today. He was in there on Monday and indicated that the company is doing their best to try so get some of those airframes.

Last edited:
I wonder how long this fantastic performance will keep up if our management keeps kicking us in the gut.

If these airplanes go to SkyWest I hope management realizes that the D-0 program will not get the support that it used to receive.

Our management has been saying for months that these D-0 and fuel conservation initiatives were to position us to get more flying. Now more flying is available, and we don't get it. What gives?

While I agree with you to a point.....it is pretty disappointing to not get any of the growth in DCI aircraft for years now, while losing a whole fleet.....remember, our bonuses depend on our performance, and our rights to retain our Delta flying.

It is mysterious to me why Delta refuses ASA any larger first class cabin RJ's, seeing as we are the largest DCI carrier and the largest in Delta's main focus hub. We lose cities every time we are replaced by a 76 seater. Not to mention, Pinnacle is deep in negotiations, yet keeps growing with new planes, bases, etc....

When ASA was deep in negotiations, we couldn't get any flying, and our negotiations were used against us and as a carrot. Then when we signed, everybody raved how the floodgates were about to open and big things were ahead! Then, it was to be as soon as we upped our performance. We accomplished that.......but still nothing.

I agree though, the love affair with BH will be short lived if all of our efforts culminate in nothing but lost flying while all the others around us profit.

Comair Management can't even throw a company Christmas party correctly. Right before I left they sent a memo out for the December 2007 company Christmas party. Anybody remember this one? The date for the party I believe was January 4, 2008. (Give or take a day or two) Yep January. Then they wanted to charge everyone to attend and have a cash bar.

Shortly afterwards a memo was sent out saying the party was cancelled due to lack of response from the employees.

Gotta give it to them though. They are consistant.

Latest resources

Back