• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks Like COMAIR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair Management can't even throw a company Christmas party correctly. Right before I left they sent a memo out for the December 2007 company Christmas party. Anybody remember this one? The date for the party I believe was January 4, 2008. (Give or take a day or two) Yep January. Then they wanted to charge everyone to attend and have a cash bar.

Shortly afterwards a memo was sent out saying the party was cancelled due to lack of response from the employees.

Gotta give it to them though. They are consistant.

Very true.

I'm not one to miss a chance to bash DS, but you don't honestly think Comair management has any input on where these 90s go, do you?

Remember the Freedom 50-seaters? DAL terminates the agreement, gives some to CMR, most to ASA. Oops, turns out they illegally ended the contract and Mesa took them to court and won (for now).

You would think DAL would learn their lesson (or perhaps they just used CMR to squeeze more blood out of Mesa), I guess we'll find out eventually.

I'm not one to miss a chance to bash DS, but you don't honestly think Comair management has any input on where these 90s go, do you?

Remember the Freedom 50-seaters? DAL terminates the agreement, gives some to CMR, most to ASA. Oops, turns out they illegally ended the contract and Mesa took them to court and won (for now).

You would think DAL would learn their lesson (or perhaps they just used CMR to squeeze more blood out of Mesa), I guess we'll find out eventually.

ASA didn't "get" anything. We just started flying out of Florida a lot more.

If you want to see where those airframes will go, wait and see who steps forward with cash to pay out to Bombardier. Delta is going to stop purchasing aircraft for the regionals to fly- it's going to be a buyer's market from now on. Sure, the seven are paid for now, but the additional aircraft in the spring aren't.

BH shouldn't take the beating if this doesn't work out in ASA's favor. He's doing what he can for us, but in the end, it's still the "master of puppets" in St. George that will ultimately decide. Maybe it's SkyWest, and maybe it's ASA- or neigher. At any rate, I'm just looking foward to the spring when things will start to ramp up again (hopefully).

Latest resources

Back