Looking for work in the Southeast.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hershjr

I am looking for leads on finding a job. I was laid off last November from Northrop Grumman.
I have approximately 5000 hours, 3710 multi, 500 turbine (BE20 and B90), 680 instrument, and 1950 night.
I have a current passport, and hold a security clearance. I am not opposed to overseas work, as long as there is reasonable opportunity to come home. Any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all,

Bill

Scheduled or unscheduled??????????

I am looking for leads on finding a job. I was laid off last November from Northrop Grumman.
I have approximately 5000 hours, 3710 multi, 500 turbine (BE20 and B90), 680 instrument, and 1950 night.
I have a current passport, and hold a security clearance. I am not opposed to overseas work, as long as there is reasonable opportunity to come home. Any leads or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all,

Bill

Do you want to fly scheduled,or unscheduled?????If you want scheduled you might try Gulfstream American in the Miami area,they just came out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy,but they have a new owner and better financing,but beware,it is a PT 121 regional,they fly BE-1900's and Saab 340's!!!!!
Have no clue as to what the pay,benefits,QOL are like!!!!!!
If you want unscheduled,this is much harder,I would recommend a good PT 91 corporate operator,if you can find one!!!!!!!!!!
Stay away from most PT 135 operators,since in south Florida they really are PT 134.5 operators!!!!!!!!:D:D

L-3 communications, AAR Airlift, Dynamic Aviation, DynCorp, Avenge Aviation. All hiring, pay is pretty good, and the process is fairly painless if you have the security clearance.

ka

Latest resources

Back