Looking for some guidance...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ERAUGrad04

Who better to turn to than the folks at FlightInfo, right? Well here it goes. I am currently flying as a Chief Pilot with a corporate flight department in New Orleans. The company is undergoing some financial difficulties and I am starting to get nervous to say the least. My current qualifications include an ATP Multi-Engine, CFI, CFII, MEI, 1800hours total with just shy of 600hours of multi-engine experience. My Multi-Engine experience includes extensive time in the 300/400 series pressurized twin Cessna series; most recently the Cessna 421C.
I am open for some guidance from anyone that knows of potential openings in the IL/WI area flying 135 charter, cargo or corporate.
Thanks for the help!
ERAUGrad04

Colgan, one of the FBO's at LSE was posting for a Cessna 300/400 charter pilot about a month ago. If I find it I will post it.

There's always North Aire....Things not going well in N'awlins huh? There's a post about T-Bird Aviation at DPA in the Charter Section you might want to look at...I talked to a pilot there and they said they were looking for 2500 to 3000. Did you take a look at Options? I hear they're a little short handed.

I am glad to hear you mention Colgan, because just before I posted this thread, I sent off a copy of my resume to them. So thanks for the recommendations! I am a little shy of the 2-3000 requirement..just a few more flights!

Thanks again!
ERAUGrad04

Looking for guidance

In aviation free advice usually never gets you anywhere.Good luck in the future and think about paying for some better information in the future.

If you want to move to Wyoming, I have a lead or two that would fit your twin-Cessna time, PM if interested.

Latest resources

Back