• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for IS-BAO help!

G4G5

Total Time
8500+
I have just been tasked with writing an IS-BAO manual. My boss has decided not to go with the Assessment and Compliance Group. He wants to use the IS-BAO template and write our own.

From those who have done this, does anyone have any words of wisdom? Does anyone have a manual that they would be willing to let me look at?

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

sleepy

Living The Dream!
Total Time
You can contact any ISBAO flight department that did not have their manual written buy Assesment Compliance or another vedor, they will probably let you look at theirs for free. I suggest that you try posting on the NBAA web site for assistance.

G4G5

Total Time
8500+
Thanks,

My boss is working it from that angle and he does have one manual but the size and scope of the operator is very different from ours.

We are a one plane 3 pilot operation (with one fa and one tech)

uncle_rico

Total Time
You can contact IBAC and get a generic ISBAO approved manual.

All you do is take the cd and put your company's name where it says, "YOUR NAME HERE".

No need to reinvent the wheel.

Its well written, customizable, and already passed ISBAO standards.

Coool Hand Luke

Total Time
You can contact IBAC and get a generic ISBAO approved manual.

All you do is take the cd and put your company's name where it says, "YOUR NAME HERE".

No need to reinvent the wheel.

Its well written, customizable, and already passed ISBAO standards.

Now if only you had known that in advance. At least you get to put all that hard work in your PMP so you can get a stellar review and a raise. Nevermind.