Looking for info Fly HI airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capn Sac

Looking for info on a start up airline in HI. I believe it is called Fly HI Airlines. They are operating ATR 72's???? Any insight on the usual info would be great.

Capn Sac said:
Looking for info on a start up airline in HI. I believe it is called Fly HI Airlines. They are operating ATR 72's???? Any insight on the usual info would be great.

They are hiring for chief pilot and director of ops. Their website is http://www.flyhawaii.com/ good luck!

Buck

Capn Sac said:

Cool! Maybe they don/t drug test there!

Capn Sac said:
Keep looking. They're no more an airline than they are a figment of everyone's imagination. They've advertised the chief pilot job for the better part of a year, have no airplanes and no infrastructure in Hawaii. Of course, they could just show up one day and bring a dozen ATR-72-500s with them. But I wouldn't trade a seniority number somewhere else to find out.

They have yet to secure any financing, and RJP is right, they have shown no progress over the last year. Plenty of places hiring, and look into Island Air if you wanna live in Hawaii.

Sounds like "Mahalo Air" all over again

I used to live in Hawaii. There was an ATR operation called "Mahalo Air" for a couple of years - but they folded. The interisland competition is fierce between Hawaiian and Aloha. Nobody is making much money over there for now. If anyone is trying to start an ATR operation in Hawaii, I would suspect it's a scam to bilk some investors out of their money.
Aloha.

Latest resources

Back