Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I_Love_Lamp

Kill a man with a trident
If anyone on here can access who the crew was or happened to be a part of the crew on this flight, can you please PM me?

To those wondering: My crew bag had to be gate checked and the FA put the wrong city on it, but the captain was supposed to hop out and grab the bag for me but was going to send it to baggage claim, where it never arrived. The baggage office has been no help, and since I was a nonrev, they could care less about me.

Any help is appreciated. Trying to find the captain to see if he can tell me where it went, or if he still has the claim check so I at least have a number to give the baggage office people.

P.M. me your email I will try to find something out tomorrow. Also post this on the majors section if you need a faster response. I am on Pacific time and don't get up till 8 or 9.

Thanks for the help everyone, I was able to get in touch with the crew. Hopefully this leads to a speedy recovery of my dear rollaboard.

If you need help to sort through the bags in Dallas, PM me and I'll see what I can do. I live in Dallas and can search for the bag since it probably got sent here after a certain amount of time.

Good luck. Lost bags are no fun, particularly for a non-rever.

Nope, SWA cannot find it, and sternly informed me via a phone call yesterday that "Since I was a non rev, they don't owe me any money"

Which is funny, because I don't care about money, I want my bag back.

Nope, SWA cannot find it, and sternly informed me via a phone call yesterday that "Since I was a non rev, they don't owe me any money"

Which is funny, because I don't care about money, I want my bag back.

About 15 years ago, UAL lost our daughters car seat. We were flying as non-revs (on passes), and my wife had to make a number of phone calls but they finally reimbursed us.

Latest resources

Back