Looking for C-17 crew for Navy airshow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kwijybo

Lighten up Francis....it's an informal board. The poor dude is just trying to get some info, why all the flack??

IP

Hey kwijybo, thanks for the grammer tips. Sorry I don't put as much effort into my posts as I should.

By the way, as per your flight suit comment- did the military relax it's "Don't ask, don't tell policy"? Your comments are strangely homo-erotic.

Hope to see you at the show, my FRIEND.

I was just trying to help out

Man mudkow, you have to grow some skin. You have been there done that, right. In my wardroom it was a free for all, with the exception being wives and girlfriends. I thought my post was pretty straight forward and a non-personal attack. Your typing was hurting my eyes, and it was embarrassing, informal or not. Perhaps I should have addressed that to all the 'professional' pilots that type like that while saying how skilled they are.

But since you had to launch a scud, here goes-

As for the flight suits, it was just something we made fun of before we opened up a can of CRUD whip arse on them. If you can find the phone book to call the AF, or maybe since you can use this thing called the internet, they can tell you what that game is. As for the homo watcha callit, where did that come from? I have re-read my post and can't figure that comment out. You must have that on the brain or something, my man. Or was that your best shot to feel better about yourself? In any case, just tell me you aren't going to allow those 'homo' people to your airshow are you? Sounds like you have a problem with them. Did you know a Blue Angel that just left the team is gay? Uh oh.

As for seeing you at the airshow, is that like the playground at 3 o'clock high? Or are you going to be at there with all the mullet wearing, I could have been a fighter guy wannabees, listening to the Scorps playing 'Rock Me Like a Hurricane' as those cool jets fly over? I haven't been to an airshow since I was fourteen - Flying is what I do for a living for crying out loud. I guess I would find you in line to get a Blue Angeles autograph if I wanted to say hi to you, or maybe you would will be in line to buy a video of theirs so you can watch it over and over again. Or will that be you in your flight suit at the O'Club after the show trying to pick up the (ahem) local Pensacola talent with helo lines like 'I do the same thing as the Blue Angels but different' Maybe you could do with the company of a slumpbuster for the night.

Again, it was a little friendly advice- just one persons opinion, nothing to get all bent out of shape about. We are all on the same team in the end, right?

PS Paragraphs two and three were just a little fun, man. Good times.

kwijybo

kwijybo:

I don't know what team you are on, but you seriously need to take a serious chill pill. If I read your comments the way YOU wrote them, it sure does sound like you are the guy with jet envy.

There is absolutely no need to go slamming the Navy on a public forum!!

Drop it.

IPF

I am so sorry.

Mentor, do you have a dog in this race?

I had the best time in the Navy ever. Still in the reserves as a matter of fact. I just can't enough-wouldn't trade it for the world.

You drop it.

Good luck Mud!! I wish I could make the P-cola show!! Dont worry about Kwijyiljikibo (WTF, i cant spell either), seems like he or she is still very bitter about not making the strike pipe out of P-cola!!!

I guess I'm ready for my "scud" now.

Aloha

Dmac

Latest resources

Back