• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking For Best CRJ 200 Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got one, that someone showed me once. It's freaking weird though and will freak out the new FO's.

Using both DRP's and the Source Select Panel, if you place them in a certain position prior to establishment of AC power, from the APU, Ex Pwr, etc.....you can get both the Captains and FO's Primary and Multifunction Displays to power up upside down.

Hint, 3 switches are not in the normal position on the Source Select Panel.

I thought it was because it is the only non plug-type door.

Flooder305 said:
How much does the APU weigh?.... HA, why because you're going to try and remove it yourself for MX? You were joking right? Any check-airman seriously looking for that needs to have his/her cert. pulled.

Now a real question... Why is the MCD the only door on the Doors Syn Page that's outlined in red?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Because it's the only door that if opened in flight, would appreciably affect the A/C flight characteristics....

SkyWestCRJPilot said:
Some of these questions are idiotic. Check airman that ask them need to get a life. Truly.

True, but how do you tell an idiotic instructor to pound sand when you're a probie FO when he asks you some idiotic questions like that?

I haven't read this whole thread, so sorry if these have been added:

1. For $25M why couldn't they have installed a temperature controller in the cabin. Why do I have to spend most of my enroute time monitoring the cabin temperature instead of focusing on important safety issues?

2. Also, for $25M why couldn't they have designed a cup holder that will hold a can of Diet Coke up without tipping?

I guess these are rhetorical questions, and not really study-guide questions.

Amen on the temperature controller! I guess they got it better on the 70. Another nice little addition would be intermittent wipers!

DorkProp said:
I haven't read this whole thread, so sorry if these have been added:

1. For $25M why couldn't they have installed a temperature controller in the cabin. Why do I have to spend most of my enroute time monitoring the cabin temperature instead of focusing on important safety issues?

2. Also, for $25M why couldn't they have designed a cup holder that will hold a can of Diet Coke up without tipping?

I guess these are rhetorical questions, and not really study-guide questions.

Freight Dog said:
True, but how do you tell an idiotic instructor to pound sand when you're a probie FO when he asks you some idiotic questions like that?

In a word Pro-Standards, if your new then you ask someone on the committee and see if they can help. If not ask the Chief of flight training/standards or the CP.

"The funny thing about that white stuff on top of chickensh-t is it's still chickensh-t!"

Jobear

SkyWestCRJPilot said:
Some of these questions are idiotic. Check airman that ask them need to get a life. Truly.

haha aint that the truth. Whoever is making a study guide I sure hope you dont focus on crap like this. Most checkairmen are reasonable. The only time they start digging in like that is probably if you dont know the basics. It does no good learning what bus powers what. Learning how to read the synoptic page and use the QRH does a heck of a lot more good. If you understand the synoptic page and the how and the why behind QRH procedures thats a lot of the battle right there!!

Latest resources

Back