• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for basic Colgan Air information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do understand that this avatar is posted in mere fun, and besides, when I saw it posted on the net, I could hardly resist. I have never had a problem with JB, all my interactions have been cordial, although I have heard some stories; but I try to judge only on what I have witnessed first hand, or maybe even second hand. JB is the original "beechcowboy", no arguing that!

beechcowboy, mere fun or not, you better hope noone else knows your sign on name but you! Hope you haven't joked with some other guys and said "check this out". JB has a sense of humor, but won't about that. Good luck and keep it to yourself!

I don't think it's right that you are using J's picture without his permission.

I think what a few people here are saying is delete your avatar. It's for your own good. Once it's deleted, it no longer shows up on any posts (and your previous one's won't have it on them either). Just hope noone at CJC already printed it off. Be tough to explain in an interview getting fired over something as stupid as that.

I interviewed with Colgan on 3/8 (yeah. . .two weeks ago). Still haven't heard anything from them. I'm in touch with three other guys who have not gotten a call OR a letter, but curious if anybody knows what's going on with call backs from that interview date. The Colgan gouge on aviationinterviews.com has been dead now for over a week and I'm just wondering if HR activity has come to a halt or what. Any thoughts?

Hello,

I saw a fresh advert on climbtofl350, so I suspect that Colgan Air H.R. is pretty busy screening applications. I wouldn't give up hope yet, and from what I understand classes will be running every two weeks for the forseeable future. I'm not very much in the know, but I think that the number of pilots is going to grow to about 400 or so by this time next year. I've heard rumblings that we may be awarded a contract for more Continental flying in the northeast. Good luck and keep the press on.

Regards,

ex-Navy rotorhead

Smart move Cowboy...In the Navy we would have graded that Avator a "below average" for headwork, but the comic relief was appreciated!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back