• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for a dispatch school?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow Homer.. surprised.. Yea I wish I had taken the time to get your address before we left LAS for Zion.. it was a last min trip choice..so on the way I was hoping to see the G.O. not knowing where it was exactly located..I would have done an impromtu visit which may not have been welcomed, of course the family would have hated that barely caring about stopping at the airport, but humored me so I could get the pictures..

Thanks for the offer, If you mean it, I'll plan on that the next time i'm out there visting my money..:)
I second the offer, come on down. We aren't really abrasive a-holes...we just play abrasive a-holes on the internet. :)

That means I'm happier and you hit on your trainees.
I think he wins. (remember, nothing you can say about me in retaliation hasn't been said before)

Have your SAFA friends mentioned the SAFA board posting yet??????
I already told MS that if it comes to that...it's all over. I play along with and take the joke within the office or when it goes on within the realm of anonymous message boards. The joke leaves the office or becomes personal outside of the realm of anon...and action will be taken. And I'm not kidding. It's not funny anymore...I'm getting pretty damn fed up with it.

I already told MS that if it comes to that...it's all over. I play along with and take the joke within the office or when it goes on within the realm of anonymous message boards. The joke leaves the office or becomes personal outside of the realm of anon...and action will be taken. And I'm not kidding. It's not funny anymore...I'm getting pretty damn fed up with it.

By leaving the realm of the dispatch office, are you referencing the ATTN SFO thread on i-share? Just wondering.

Hey you and JB followed her to San Fran., Not me, my friend....

We didn't exactly follow her, but I do know if we trained her we wouldn't be hitting on her! *cough cough*

Jime, why don't you come up here to PDX?? We are looking for someone...

I'd consider it but right now I've got a house out here and not feeling real inspired to pack up and move AGAIN far far away. How you liking it over there by the way? Good company?

We didn't exactly follow her, but I do know if we trained her we wouldn't be hitting on her! *cough cough*

Oh you know you liked looking at her bare feet just as much as Coop did. LOL!

Latest resources

Back