Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for a Beechcraft Duchess for training in New Jersey.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Certified Flyers II does...er...did when I interviewed there anyway.

Check out their website.

Nice enough people...just wasn't looking for a ground instructor position.

-mini

I think a place called wagner aviation sent me something in the mail a while ago about a duchess. Princeton Airport has a Seminole but I would steer clear of that place.

pianoman said:
I think a place called wagner aviation sent me something in the mail a while ago about a duchess. Princeton Airport has a Seminole but I would steer clear of that place.
Everyone has a Seminole and I'd never set foot at Princeton. hence my quest for a Duchess, but I'll probably extend my stay in Florida a week or two to get my Multi comm..

Wagner Airways in Greenwood Lake Airport have a few Duchess and offer a multi-engine time building program and also flight training. The airport is uncontrolled so no delays on the GND. I never flew/rented out of there and also heard the owner is a dick.

As stated Certified Flyers has a Duchess at MMU.

Wagner has two or three up at Greenwood lake. I've heard that the aicraft are pretty beat up and the mx isn't very good.

Mercer County College also has one at Trenton Robbinsville, but I don't think it will be up and running for another month or so.

Those are the three places I know of in NJ. If anyone else knows of any other place I'd be curious myself. For that matter any type of multi that's in good shape for a reasonable price.

void said:
As stated Certified Flyers has a Duchess at MMU.

Wagner has two or three up at Greenwood lake. I've heard that the aicraft are pretty beat up and the mx isn't very good.

Mercer County College also has one at Trenton Robbinsville, but I don't think it will be up and running for another month or so.

Those are the three places I know of in NJ. If anyone else knows of any other place I'd be curious myself. For that matter any type of multi that's in good shape for a reasonable price.
Reasonable priced twin in NJ? Good luck...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back