• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look what ALPA is up to now............

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bull, I do union work and the LEC's spend wild at all airlines, everything is always official union dutys, just so they can get a free lunch, dinner, you name it

What do you have to do to get a free lunch or dinner at your LEC?

Management potential?

There's no need to raise dues. There are plenty of areas to trim the budget at the national level without trimming staff, in my opinion. Adjustments should also be made at the LEC and MEC level to reduce expenditures. I've seen LECs waste incredible amounts of money just because they don't want to send surpluses back to Herndon at the end of the year. That crap needs to stop.
Wow, PLC I did not know you had it in you. You are showing some real management potential. It is now your duty to leave the cockpit behind and start working 22-25 days month 8-5 to make the world a better place. Welcome to the ranks it is great having a man with your experience joining our ranks.

Wow, PLC I did not know you had it in you. You are showing some real management potential. It is now your duty to leave the cockpit behind and start working 22-25 days month 8-5 to make the world a better place. Welcome to the ranks it is great having a man with your experience joining our ranks.

No, someone with "management potential" would just start cutting employee salaries on a whim, because managers don't have the brain power or desire to run an efficient business; they just want the easy way out.

When do contract talks start between your new union and management?

Words attributed to the eighteenth-century naval hero John Paul Jones. He was doing battle with a British ship when his own ship was badly damaged, and the British commander called over to ask whether Jones had surrendered. He answered, “I have not yet begun to fight.” He and his crew then captured the British ship. His own ship later sank.

http://www.answers.com/topic/i-have-not-yet-begun-to-fight

Wow, well if that isn't self-ownage!
PFT_128 cracks me up. He's always trying to lead with his corny little football locker room, rile them up speeches. But in the end he looks like a fool.
Just like his ALPO sticker they stole from Marshall University.

I heard when PFT_128 was at GIA, he would get himself all psyched up for a flight by playing Celtic music while putting on his uniform, paint his face and yell "FREEEEEDOM!!!!!"
Little did others know, Freedom was the airline he had been rejected from 7 different times.

When do contract talks start between your new union and management?

Contract talks never stopped. ALPA was at the table with our negotiators for the last negotiating session even though we weren't ALPA yet. Not sure when the next set of negotiating dates are set.

What then?

No, someone with "management potential" would just start cutting employee salaries on a whim, because managers don't have the brain power or desire to run an efficient business; they just want the easy way out.
So do I read you have the answers, but no management potential? So what does one call a person with the answers and no management potential.

The only reason this is going on is because ALPA is utilizing the resources available in the RLA to ensure they still work and still exist for our benefit, as well as to benefit others. What's so difficult to understand about that? Why do some look at this to lubricate the delivery of their propaganda?

The only reason this is going on is because ALPA is utilizing the resources available in the RLA to ensure they still work and still exist for our benefit, as well as to benefit others. What's so difficult to understand about that? Why do some look at this to lubricate the delivery of their propaganda?

These workers don't work under the RLA. They work under the NLRA. They are able to strike at any time without being released. They've chosen not to at this time.

Latest resources

Back