• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look out, world....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats!! I still remember the DE signing my logbook and handing me my temp certificate. One of the best days of my life.

Congrats cforst! Just let me know when and where you're going to be flying so I can avoid the airspace! :) J/K! Make sure you hang on to all of your temporary certificates. I have finally found all (but one :() of mine and I'm going to frame them and hang them on the wall (as soon as I get that ATP out of the way). Makes for a neat display and jogs the memory as well.

Congrats!

Geronimo4497 said:
Don't forget to update your profile! :rolleyes:

Congratulations! BTW, what did you score on the written?
i went in there saying that i wouldn't settle for less than a 95%. let's just say i'm glad i listened to myself :)

gkrangers said:
dang that was quick.

What DE did you use?

My advice right now is to go build the 50 XC hours required for Part 61 instrument. Have some fun, take some nice trips!

People here can tell you the good spots.
i have been in florida since june 12, so that's 6 weeks and 1 day. there are 19 days where i didn't fly, due to WX, MX, or my instructor interviewing with airnet. all in all, i think i did a pretty fast job of the private! yea, i start my instrument on weds. i was thinking siesta key and cedar key to start off with, maybe head up to destin (if they ever get cleaned up). but yeah, i think i'll start a thread here about places to visit in florida, georgia, the keys, etc. plus, my g/f is coming to visit in 2 weeks, and i want to be able to take her someplace nice. only place i know of so far is lakeland's restaurant on the field right there. but thanks for all the congratulatory messages!! no jokin', i told you guys before i told anyone else :)

*EDIT: i used bruce dunham. he grilled me pretty good (at least i thought so) but like flechas said, he wanted me to learn, and today he did a superb job of teaching me (and my instructor, ironically). his services will be called on again.

PS how the heck do i become an examiner?! $350 a pop!?! good lord, screw the airlines! he made nearly $90/hr off me today.

Latest resources

Back