• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Long-Haul Cargo Pilot Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet that your actual time home is more than someone working 3 on 4 off, 4 on three off, like Jet Blue, when you take in the commuting. I came from a job in Japan where I was home all but 3 days a month, and now I am gone 16. Wife doesn't mine and I enjoy it. Plus with non-sched's you work maybe 10 or less of teh 16 your gone. Me I am out this time 16 days, working 4. Not a bad vacation. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Try to get a wife instead of just a hot chick who thinks can be a man like you.
For instance Latin american girls are hot and like to be women, so they don't complain about you going for 2 weeks if this is your job and you provide for her and the family by the other habd if you don't like to work or be a family provider you better witha some american chicks that rather work hard like a man and keep their boyfriends on the chain at home.
Just my couple 0.$

SKYBOX said:
It would have to be the right person. So when you do get married really be sure, or you end up paying up a lot more in the long run. I have a nasty cargo sch, and it is very hard to do the whole relationship thing. Also I'm female and run across the same thing guys get from there girlfriends. Its a great industry and I think if you want it all you can have it all. Just really make sure before you say I do.. good luck

Cool name skybox chick

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back