• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Logging part 121 SIC time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"CesnaCaptn;When I interviewed at Southwest, I was told by a base chief pilot that he expected to see "15-20 letters from a pilot coming from Skywest." "

not quite sure what you are saying here. are you saying one guy or you had or was told to get 15 to 20 recommendations? that seems a little overkill.

"CesnaCaptn;When I interviewed at Southwest, I was told by a base chief pilot that he expected to see "15-20 letters from a pilot coming from Skywest." "

not quite sure what you are saying here. are you saying one guy or you had or was told to get 15 to 20 recommendations? that seems a little overkill.

If I understand your question, yes. I was told that I should have 10+ LORs. Maybe I misunderstood. In the end I only had around 5. Maybe the chief new I would need all those letters to overcome all of my skeletons.

If I understand your question, yes. I was told that I should have 10+ LORs. Maybe I misunderstood. In the end I only had around 5. Maybe the chief new I would need all those letters to overcome all of my skeletons.

New. Past tense of now. Nowledge.

or

Knew. Past tense of know. Knowledge.

eP.

10+ LORs?? Who has time to read new hire LORs? 10x 5000 applicants = 50,000 letters to read. I think your mistaken

Latest resources

Back