• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

logbook pro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been using Logbook Pro for about 4 years now. The original version I had was not very impressive. However they have done an outstanding job of updating the program with new features. In fact I do not even know most of the features. The latest version has a 121-regulation look back that I think is pretty cool.

Like srjorion stated, it does make it a lot easier to fill out on line applications. You would be getting it at the right time when you do not have that much information you have to type in from your past. I definitely recommend it for you.

Am I the only one that still keeps a handwritten Jeppesen logbook also?

SlapShot said:
...Am I the only one that still keeps a handwritten Jeppesen logbook also?

I keep both...although I think that may come to an end after the CFI/II/MEI 'rides.

I prefer the electronic version. After that, I'll just store the paper books at the bank in case I ever need an endorsement (hopefully I won't bust the -distant future- ATP ride)

If you're just asking for people with a decent amount of time, you should probably disregard everything that I've just written...

-mini

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase additional licenses for logbook pro. Both me and my cfi want to get the program, but just want to add an extra license.
we thought the enterprise edition would work, but thta is only for one computer with unlimited pilots.

For our personal use you would just need a Standard Edition license for your own computer. Or if using two computers or need FAR 121 or FAR 135 info, then the Pro edition. These questions are probably better for NC Software to answer. http://www.logbookpro.com

Latest resources

Back