• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Logbook Pro

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck trying to post anything negative concerning Schedule Importer on NC's forums...I'm sure that it will be deleted by their moderator before it ever sees the light of day.

Just left a scathing post there about their unresponsiveness with this whole fee for Schedule Importer thing. The last response I got from them was the unlock code for APDL, which is apparently necessary for it to talk to Logbook Pro, which I had to buy a new version of, since my old PC crashed. Little did I know that I then had to begin paying for Schedule Importer (which I refuse to do; it was marketed way back when as 'part' of APDL, and only recently has this 'fee for use' come up. Disgusting.), I wouldn't have spent the money on it if I knew that up front.

Plus, I refuse to fund their research and development since they have flatout refused to produce a version of LBP for Mac OS X.

Unbelievable.

This post will probably be deleted too, since it is also run by NC Software.

We'll see.

Peace.

Rekks

Safelog did something similar a few years ago. After years of use, they "created" a subscription ending date for all current users. They claimed that all along they had sold pilots a 3 year usage license, but they just had been enforcing the 3 year part. Needless to say many people didn't know it was a 3 year license and thought they had purchased Safelog permanently, including myself. If you wanted to continue using the logbook, you had to pay for a yearly subscription. It was total bull and I'm sure many users were livid.

If you have a problem with the product, please dont use names here.. contact the company directly to report the problem you are having with them, not here on FI.. If you want to discuss the problems you are having with their product, discuss it in "general" here with out making it personal.. I am sure they will respond..

Naming names of members here in open is a violation of the FI TOS... so please stop before further actions become required.. thanks

clr4 Mod

If you have a problem with the product, please dont use names here.. contact the company directly to report the problem you are having with them, not here on FI.. If you want to discuss the problems you are having with their product, discuss it in "general" here with out making it personal.. I am sure they will respond..

Naming names of members here in open is a violation of the FI TOS... so please stop before further actions become required.. thanks

clr4 Mod

No offense, but I have tried exactly that. No response, other than an 'unlock code' (which is only one of the issues).

I have never mentioned names (other than the manufacturer of the software itself, no owners, programmers, etc). I don't know where else to turn otherwise. Apologies if I've offended, but man, this is really frustrating!

Peace.

Rekks

It is their platform, so I suppose they can choose to charge whatever they see fit. However, I can choose to use the Windows-based importer that was around long before the online importer existed and thereby not support their new revenue stream while enjoying identical functionality. Cheers!

anyone know how to transfer the schedule importer to a new computer? I have the importer but when I try to import a schedule the program just crashes

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back