Logbook Pro Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Checklist

My computer crashed so I need to repurchase logbook pro. There are two versions standard ($69.95) and professional ($99.95). I had been using the pocket pc companion as well and wouldn’t you know it I bought a new phone so I need the ADPL too. So here is the deal. Does anyone know if the professional version is worth the extra 30 bucks or should I just get the standard. Also does the company still have the sync program that is downloadable or is the only way to sync these days through their web site? Thanks

I've used the standard for years. Unless they've removed features from it (which honestly wouldn't surprise me) it'll be fine.

I had an old copy of the Schedule Importer on my laptop, but I think they want you to use the online one. I'm not sure the standalone one is supported anymore.

All I have is standard. Gets the job done...even though I haven't used it in over 5 months now..

:sadface:

If you go to their website and still have your activation keys, you can just re-download the software. I do this regularly when I reinstall windows vista every day... j/k.

I think he might have lost the serial number.

If you call them or email them they have record of the serial number (as long as you bought the apps through their website). Neal and his crew are good people they will try to help you out if they can.

If you go to their website and still have your activation keys, you can just re-download the software. I do this regularly when I reinstall windows vista every day... j/k.

Thanks for the laugh. As a Vista user, I can't wait until I can afford to switch to a Mac.

You and I both...and you're correct-if you have the keys you can just re-download and install. If you've lost the keys just send them an email and they will respond with your license and download ingo

Latest resources

Back