Logbook Pro Alternatives?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinghunter

Does anyone have any alternatives to logbook pro that I can use on my samsung blackjack 2. I was going to buy logbook pro but they don't support phones without touchscreen capabilities. Currently I use a excel file that I just constantly sync with the computer but looking something a little more user friendly. Thanks for the help.

Does anyone have any alternatives to logbook pro that I can use on my samsung blackjack 2. I was going to buy logbook pro but they don't support phones without touchscreen capabilities. Currently I use a excel file that I just constantly sync with the computer but looking something a little more user friendly. Thanks for the help.

LogTen Pro by Coradine might work. It is for Mac systems however.

Buy a Palm off ebay for $10 and keep it in your flight bag. Probably easiest.

Logbook Pro hasn't even updated APDL in years, even with glaring bugs and holes in functionality. There's a serious market for anybody who has the ability and the time to make a competing logbook for all the new phones out that aren't supported by APDL.

Quite honestly, I completely overestimated the importance of having logbook pro. If no one has any really good lead, you may end up like me and be just as well served by using excel.

LogTen is pretty good but seems skewed towards the general aviation market. The iphone version is ok but has some bugs and needs some serious interface work.

Latest resources

Back