logbook binders, take 2...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

English

I posted this in the interview forum, but for some reason (maybe user error) it won't show under my new posts, so here I go again...

I may have found a very affordable alternative to using those really expensive logbook binders that some organizations offer. If I buy in bulk, I can get a really good price.

Which do you think most pilots would prefer - all three enable one to continually add pages.

A) Imitation leather, black, 3 ring binder (1" rings) in landscape format (8 1/2" x 11", bound on the 8 1/2" side) = probably $20 each

B) Cloth, black, 3 ring binder (1" rings) in landscape format, same as above = probably $40 each

C) Imitation leather, post bound with spine cover (when you open book, cannot see binding method. Closed, can't see it either), landscape format, probably $60 each

All three of these binders will work extremely well with the biggest Logbook PROgram out there. I bought one of each at a much higher price, but the manufacturer has bulk discounts that I could pass on to anyone here that might be interested.

What do you think?

I'll take some pictures this weekend and post them.

In the meantime, before I exert too much effort on this, is anyone interested?

Latest resources

Back