Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LMAO! Anyone see the "Harrisburg Incident" memo to 9E F/As?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here you go, don't bother with the opening and refilling trick. Go to your local liquor store and purchase the same bottles and replace the used liquor kit bottles with liquor store bottles and pocket the difference.
PBR

If it is not possible to simply ignore the comment and
move on, your response should be:

"None of us condone those actions. Pinnacle has a strict code of conduct and there is a zero tolerance policy for violating it. Thank you for flying with us today and please let us know if you need our assistance."

HAHAhaha this cracks me up! I expect to hear that from an automated machine, not a human being.

TD = idiot.

• None of us condone those actions. Pinnacle has a strict code of conduct and there is a
zero tolerance policy for violating it. Thank you for flying with us today and please let
us know if you need our assistance.
lets see...this is from the same company where the VP of marketing was demoted for sleeping with too many flight attendants, the hub director in DTW was busted for having an affair with someone in marketing (who was also married) and positive spacing each other (bumping numerous pax) around the system in order to have "relations" (that hub director was never punished and is now in a similar position in MEM), the DO is currently having an affair with the head of pilot recruiting...

who else did I leave out?

lets see...this is from the same company where the VP of marketing was demoted for sleeping with too many flight attendants, the hub director in DTW was busted for having an affair with someone in marketing (who was also married) and positive spacing each other (bumping numerous pax) around the system in order to have "relations" (that hub director was never punished and is now in a similar position in MEM), the DO is currently having an affair with the head of pilot recruiting...

I think you are confusing yourself and others... :)

Standards.

what applies to the horndogs within the Corp structure and what applies to the hired help... can be... and are.... two different sets of standards...

More! More! Tell us more!! Peniscalle has the makings of as the world (er N1) turns LOL!!!

In this industry thats' really not surprising but man whats' in the water down there in KMEM? Horny Toad?

Latest resources

Back