Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Live on TV!!! C-150 gear will not retract!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What channel is the C-150 on right now? Cant find it.

they even called the kings? was that hottie martha on? i'd spank her cuz she is NAUGHTY!!!!

cforst513 said:
they even called the kings? was that hottie martha on? i'd spank her cuz she is NAUGHTY!!!!

Now that's just totally wrong!! Those tightly woven curls just scare me. I simply cannot get the image of her ducking out of the way of the cross wind landing that John was performing on the blue screen behind her.....F'n scary. Yeah, i actually think John did say something goofy but I'm at a loss. Though, he was very good at being on the spot. Damn, just when you thought those tapes had been filed away in your head!

cforst513 said:

Could you imagine how many vids they might have sold if they had a woman that didn't look like a pilot on there? They might have had like a Lear 25 Sweepstakes right now.

that martha king is is one hot piece of ace, i know from experience dude. if you know what i mean. well, not me personally but a guy i know. him and her <i>got-it-on</i>

giggidy-giggidy-giggidy-goo

PDH said:
Could you imagine how many vids they might have sold if they had a woman that didn't look like a pilot on there? They might have had like a Lear 25 Sweepstakes right now.

I'm sure these chicks would do the trick, especially the one in the front!

And let's not forget the old standby ... "At this time, terrorism is not suspected."

I heard Karl Rove is being questioned about his involvement since he was a partner in the manufacturer of the gear doors back in '79. I don't know, but it sounds fishy to me...

cforst513 said:
i'd like to melt in her mouth, not in her hand!

Why not? Begger's can't be choosers!!

Latest resources

Back