• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lineair air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great company to work for. We are growing, DC will be open in the spring. First eclipse will be here in april (we got MSN # 75) about 7 will be in our fleet by the end of the year. We have 4 caravan 2 in BED and 2 in HPN. For the winter we send one plane and one crew to PR. Company pays for an apartment, plus we get per diem.

Any questions PM me.

Anything new with this place? Assuming they put an autopilot in these birds, how does the SIC log time?

Just curious...

We have autopilot, WX radar, TIS (TCAS), Terrain awareness System. We will find out if we will get the electronic flight bag for the van in a couple of week.

So, if a relatively low-time pilot living in the NE had to choose between Lineair and Alpha Flying for a first-time FO job, which would be the better option? Sure, the PC12 flies further and it is a more impressive aircraft than the Caravan, but the VLJs at Lineair might be worth the initial wait if you want to get some jet/VLJ time...

Any estimate on how soon a new Caravan FO could eventually move up to a VLJ FO position if/when they arrive? I wish I had these options when I was a newbie......

Latest resources

Back