• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lindburgh: Now I have heard it all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Touche....at least the FOs and FAs appreciate the extra beer money though. For the record and since I forgot to say so, GoJet also sucks! I'd rather sling pasta at the OG again than jump into that great big steamy pile of sh!t.

You don't see me sending a resume there even though I have had 5 opportunities cancelled since my furlough!

Speaking of extra beer money that goes to my tab!:beer: Not some fat aisle donkey your trying to play Pig In The Poke with :puke:

You don't see me sending a resume there even though I have had 5 opportunities cancelled since my furlough!

Speaking of extra beer money that goes to my tab!:beer: Not some fat aisle donkey your trying to play Pig In The Poke with :puke:

Hey man, fat girls need lovin, too! Of course, they're more expensive to feed which kinda sucks. Where are shallow bill and danny when I need em?

Hey man, fat girls need lovin, too! Of course, they're more expensive to feed which kinda sucks. Where are shallow bill and danny when I need em?

I clip some Golden Coral coupons for you! Then your can rodeo you sloth to the trough for a small fee!

Last edited:
I love this private message I got from ole' Dart.

Titled 'Listen'
What..takin a job that will make them pic before you!
15-delta
5-UAL..Furloughed..and givin there number back at GJ
5-Fedx
10-uPS
the list can go one bro..

Know your ******************** before you open your mouth!!

Im not ********************in around anymore with you homo's...
LOL!! Funny stuff..cant stand up for yourself!

Last edited:
I wasn't suggesting that the crew do anything, but what is written in their manual to be in compliance with their ground de-icing program. It is my understanding that in certain aircraft it is permissable and in the manual that it is authorized to open a galley door for instance to visually inspect the wings for contamination or fluid failure.
Look, when it comes right down to it alot of this crap that it is in the winter operations section of our FLOP is pretty much boiler plate verbage thats the same at every 121 operator out there.
Here is the bottom line...Using your good judgement, training, experience and other resources to make a GO/NO-GO decision about de-icing the airplane. If you exceed a HOT and it is still actively snowing, light freezing rain, etc...And, you can't visually tell if your representative surface is clean. GO back to the pad! Nothing too complicated about that, in fact it might have been a consideration to never have blocked out in the first place. The FAA has now decided to protect us from ourselves by taking alot of the crew out of the decision matrix. No more pre-take-off contamination check if you exceed the HOT has created more problems than it solved because they all think we are dumbasses. So, instead of being able to operate like pilots we are operating like friggin robots, wasting time, money and other resources to be in "compliance". Shoot, just in a 19hundo it was impossible to get sprayed with type I and make it to the runway within the HOT if it you had anything more than -SN. This really caught us with our pants down because none of our out-stations had Type IV. Score another point for thinking ahead and close liason with the POI's office...We might as well just get a friggin dog to sit in the right seat to bite our hand if we touch anything in the cockpit!

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

LOL!! Funny stuff..cant stand up for yourself!

What's funny is the fact that I posted your private message so people could see how much of an idiot you are.

As for standing up for myself....... well lets see here.. you're the one that sends me a private message behind your computer.

How about PM'ing me something important. Something like when you're gonna be in CLT. That way I'll just show how I stand up for myself.

Now go out there and get yourself a life.

Serious question - I guess that I'm a little out of the loop, but why would there be FedEx and UPS drivers in class at GoJet?

Latest resources

Back