• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lindburgh: Now I have heard it all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You will think that when your furloughed one day!

I love how people talk trash behind there PC.

When that day comes, I am sure that I can find something other than scumjet that pays at least $20,000 per year and gets me home every night.

When that day comes, I am sure that I can find something other than scumjet that pays at least $20,000 per year and gets me home every night.
Ya think!! good luck. you know whats funny??? what about republic takin flying from midwest...or even tsa takin flying from eagle!! Even better..what about senior CAL pilots that are scabs!

What do you know....turd.

I love this private message I got from ole' Dart.

Titled 'Listen'
What..takin a job that will make them pic before you!
15-delta
5-UAL..Furloughed..and givin there number back at GJ
5-Fedx
10-uPS
the list can go one bro..

Know your ******************** before you open your mouth!!

Im not ********************in around anymore with you homo's...

Ya think!! good luck. you know whats funny??? what about republic takin flying from midwest...or even tsa takin flying from eagle!! Even better..what about senior CAL pilots that are scabs!

Besides the Senior CAL Scabs how are the others the same as the Gojets situation?

....turd.

Work on your reading comprehension.

God****it!

Why do all these threads turn into massive haterade!?

Chill the F--K out guys...you'll live longer!

S E T T L E down fellas....and now back to the original point of the thread:

I get paid by the minute, so if we missed our holdover time it's back to the pad for a new squirt. Besides, that guy in the basket on the truck who is the alleged "qualified" person to decide whether we're good to go actually lacks one thing which I think makes his decision fatally flawed: His @ss isn't on the plane when it crashes if he was wrong! I know we're late and that delays are a pain and that deice fluid is pricey, but it's just safer to do it again. Just what I think.

Mesa Sucks!

S E T T L E down fellas....and now back to the original point of the thread:

I get paid by the minute, so if we missed our holdover time it's back to the pad for a new squirt. Besides, that guy in the basket on the truck who is the alleged "qualified" person to decide whether we're good to go actually lacks one thing which I think makes his decision fatally flawed: His @ss isn't on the plane when it crashes if he was wrong! I know we're late and that delays are a pain and that deice fluid is pricey, but it's just safer to do it again. Just what I think.

Mesa Sucks!

You are on eternal reserve you don't get paid by the minute now you will make min guarantee and like it! :D

You are on eternal reserve you don't get paid by the minute now you will make min guarantee and like it! :D
Touche....at least the FOs and FAs appreciate the extra beer money though. For the record and since I forgot to say so, GoJet also sucks! I'd rather sling pasta at the OG again than jump into that great big steamy pile of sh!t.

Latest resources

Back