• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lightspeed Mach 1 headsets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't say it enough....Mach 1 headsets are outstanding!!!!!
I've used them on the ERJ and works excellent. On top of that if you go for the custom earpiece they are even better!!! Their costumer support is the best ever!!! Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Can't say it enough....Mach 1 headsets are outstanding!!!!!
I've used them on the ERJ and works excellent. On top of that if you go for the custom earpiece they are even better!!! Their costumer support is the best ever!!! Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Can't say I agree. I still haven't gotten the custom ear piece; the ones included in the set don't fit my ears very well.

It is light though, that's for sure.

I have the clarity aloft...they are awesome.
If you're concerned about replacing the earpieces, go to an audiologist and get some custom earmolds made up for them.
I used to wear the Bose X...I like the clarity's much better.

Mach one headset is great for the erj, I love not wearing those vice grips. I haven't even gotten the ear molds made yet and the noise is not bad at all. I would take a little bit of noise over the grips any day. Once I get the molds made I hear they are even better. Its great to plug the ipod into the mach ones, great sound and they cut out everytime a transmission about 70 percent so you dont miss calls. It actually makes you listen up to see whether or not the call is for you. Lightspeed also uses a different type of ear mold, I hear they are much softer then most.

I've used Mach 1 for over a year in a CRJ. I haven't sprung for the custom ear molds yet ..perhaps on 3rd year pay. A small problem with the clip on the "smarts" unit has it breaking but being replaced by the company. note: compress the spring so there isnt too much pressure and problem goes away. I am awaiting the "official fix' Works well with IPOD, other MP3, and cell phones. -- not in the cockpit of course.

Latest resources

Back