• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Life on Reserve at Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, nothing like Mesa. We have work rules, Mesa has none. Not even close.
We are all just upset with this current TA, that our union thinks is so great. But we are working on fixing all of it.
YES YES and soon to be NO again!

I came from Mesa about 4 months ago and it is not even close, nor should the two airlines be mentioned in the same sentence. When I finished IOE I got a call from a crew scheduling supervisor saying, "Congrats on completing IOE, to help you get consolidated please go on Flica and build a schedule you want from open time." I have 16 days off and 81 hours of credit this month. Although next month is RSV. It is running about 3 months now on the 717 I understand.

agreed

Congrats on the new job. I agree never sgould Mesa be used with ANY outfit like Ait Tran!

I came from Mesa about 4 months ago and it is not even close, nor should the two airlines be mentioned in the same sentence. When I finished IOE I got a call from a crew scheduling supervisor saying, "Congrats on completing IOE, to help you get consolidated please go on Flica and build a schedule you want from open time." I have 16 days off and 81 hours of credit this month. Although next month is RSV. It is running about 3 months now on the 717 I understand.

Welcome to LAMA it fills good, did you get your sicker yet?

Latest resources

Back