Life Insurance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PiratePilot

28 year old / male / single/ non-smoker / good health / pilot seeks advice on life insurance. I just got off the phone with Prudential agent in Phoenix and I felt the agent was incopentent and was just trying to make a quick insurance sale. Any advice on picking a policy, what I should be aware of before I signing up, ext.... Thank You.

Call Greg Sabala at Mountain Financial. Most knowledgeable person I know of in the life field, and that's saying something. His # is (800) 377–6344

And no I don't get any commission, you asked and he's the best.

Stay away from whole life, no matter what the sales agent tells you.

Yep. I had mine thru aopa for many years. Now that my company offers it, I have cancelled it. But I do reccomend it.

Unless someone else depends on you for financial support, as a single guy, you really don't need life insurance. In other words, who (besides you) loses out financially in the event of your demise?

It's the same reason financial advisors recommend against life insurance for children (unless they are wealthy or famous as children). There is simply no loss of income.

Unless someone else depends on you for financial support, as a single guy, you really don't need life insurance. In other words, who (besides you) loses out financially in the event of your demise?

It's the same reason financial advisors recommend against life insurance for children (unless they are wealthy or famous as children). There is simply no loss of income.

Wrong.

The reason you buy life insurance on a child is to guarantee insurability if that child were ever to get ill.

Latest resources

Back