• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Life at Piedmont and CHO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about other bases like MDT or SBY? Where are most of the displacements heading with SYR closing?

From looking on flightaware it seems the 300 flying is generally located more in/out of CLT vs the northeast? Does that normally hold true or is it basically where ever they end up throughout the system since there are so few of them?

From looking on flightaware it seems the 300 flying is generally located more in/out of CLT vs the northeast?

With all due respect, what the heck does it matter if you're an FO- you make 300 pay no matter what you fly? Is it jumpseating/commuting you're concerned about?

As far as where the 300 goes, nothing around here makes sense.

With all due respect, what the heck does it matter if you're an FO- you make 300 pay no matter what you fly? Is it jumpseating/commuting you're concerned about?

I was just asking for commuting purposes. I'm currently commuting on big planes where the JS is never a problem.

400's are on the way I believe, but that is of no financial interest to an FO, in reality, as they get jack for flying it, Vs. the captain's 30% bump.

I'm not the only believer! They're probably on the way to Colgate's property though.....

like the -300 run from LGA to LWB...routinely with about 5-10 people on it. what a waste of a 300

wish i could help ya about CHO, but I was on reserve at LGA for 3 months, and I live in the NYC area and it's not too bad being on reserve in your domicile. I feel really bad for those who don't live in their domicile and are on reserve.

Most of the crews I've flown with in various domiciles excluding MDT are pretty cool. Just like anywhere else, there's always that one guy or gal who is bitter, etc. It's not TOO bad of a company to work for. You will work like crazy on reserve though!

Good luck

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back