LGA Info. Please...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gearmunky said:
It's really not a BFD, I was nervous my first time going there, they have a really cool runway that sticks out on a "pier. The FBO there (Sheltair) is really nice and will offer you a ride to nice Italian place down the way. Also there is a pretty good cafeteria type place in the terminal. As an added bonus the hottest FBO girl I've encountered yet works there, little greek girl with long dirty blonde hair.....mighty fine that one is.

Good Luck and have fun:)

I'm NY based and have not ever seen this girl..........

Hugh Johnson said:
No matter which runway, you are going to park at the "5 Towers" which is on the opposite side of the field from the terminal. Look for the TRUMP 727. Look for the Sheltair red van to park you. If it is busy it might be a minute. Just stop where the tower tells you to contact ground and wait for instructions. Be prepared for around a $500 USD landing fee no matter what you buy for fuel. FBO has WSI and decent restaurant inside. There is a shuttle bus to the other airline terminals if you want that. Internet, lounge, snooze room. Cheers.

Only $500, that's a bargin compaired to the $775 I paid in BOS the other day.

murfdawg998 said:
I'm NY based and have not ever seen this girl..........

That's ashame, I heard she's dating a guy who flies out of N99. I was there last April or May and that's when I met her. Don't remember her name but she's cute

Thanks for all of the info guys/gals (whatever). In and out of there with no problems. Thought it was a bigger deal than it really was. Actually pretty entertaining.

Latest resources

Back