Letter From Lindsay Lang today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Old Crow

I received a call from Lindsay Lang last August to expect an interview within 3 to 6 months. Of course that didn't happen. I've been in touch with her since and she said don't send an update... we don't need one now.

I received a letter today saying thanks for my interest in SouthWest, but... Hiring is to slow down now and therefore, "we'll be in touch when it picks up in a few months." Sincerely Lindsay.

What's up with that?

Anyone else get this letter?

The letter is a generic form letter letting everyone with apps on file know that interviews have been put on hold.

Several friends with current apps received the letter today also.

I got my letter today as well.

Looks like I will have plenty of time to get that 73 type.

Interviews

Heather in the Peple Department told me about a month ago they hoped to interview again in AUG.

Nothing firm.

So always keep your stuff ready and fresh! (LOR's)

Good Luck

Same letter...

I had just sent in an updated resume and a color copy of my 737 type rating as it finally had arrived. Within a week I got a similar letter from Lindsay Lang. I followed up with a phone call on Monday. Low and behold she called me back this morning. She explained that my application package had met the first hurdle and I had the proper credentials and experience etc. In her opinion there will be no movement in the pool till end of summer. For all the folks in the pool congrats I can only hope to join you all and eventually work with you...

"Krunch"

Latest resources

Back