Letter from Cactus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Cactus rejectees

IF AWA can't even keep there application files in order, do you really think it is place worth working for ? Think about it; they might be doing you a favor in the long run.

PHXFLYR :cool:

PHXFLYR said:
Re: Cactus rejectees

IF AWA can't even keep there application files in order, do you really think it is place worth working for ? Think about it; they might be doing you a favor in the long run.

PHXFLYR :cool:

REJECTEES??????

Heck..... I'd be alright with the letter if I HAD a chance to be rejected......These idiots looked a piece of paper WITH an A-320 Type, 737 Qualified, 4 year degree and 2 LORs and said, nnnaaaaa he's not qualified, hey how about this guy with no glass time or jet time? OH and lets waist 37cents on each of these "unqualified" applicants and let them know they won't get a job.....eerrrr....they won't get an interview. Well NO SH!T SHERLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't call me, and I'll know that I don't have a job or and interview.....37cents saved, not to mention paying some tool to type the letters out and putting them in envelopes<---------oooppss do these cost money too along with the paper to type the letter on??????? LOL

Can ya feel the sarcasm oooooozzzzing out of your computer? Can ya? LOL.....alright rant over......just having some fun, don't beat me up too bad.

Enigma:

You didn't get called for an interview because anybody who thinks working at Spirit is better than working at AWA is an IDIOT!

At AWA if you don't have an inside LOR it doesn't matter how qualified you are, you won't get an interview. Perhaps Enigma just wasn't on the "Buddy" list.

Mr.Aviation said:
Enigma:

You didn't get called for an interview because anybody who thinks working at Spirit is better than working at AWA is an IDIOT!

Mr.Aviation

I usually don't bother responding to insults, but I'm feeling a little smart-alec-y myself.

I only want to point out that while I am an idiot, I can read and comprehend; things which you apparently are unable to accomplish.

Here are my quotes:
"I really don't have a burning desire to work for AmericaWest.",
"As I said, it's no great loss for me that Cactus doesn't want to interview me"

Now just where do you see anything about "working at Spirit is better than working at AWA"?

In case anyone else is interested, I don't have a burning desire to work at Cactus because I don't want to go back to the bottom of a big seniority list when I'm already halfway up a small seniority list. Both companys have a checkered financial past, so I don't see an advantage to either one in the job security question. I have personal reasons for wanting to keep a position in which I have developed certain working relationships and am able to perform some job tasks that would be unavailable to a major airline newhire. If I was a beginner just starting out, and didn't already have seniority at NK, I would take the first job offered, whether it be HP or NK and not look back.

So you Cactus supporters can rest easy, I did not in any way insult your employer.........only one of your co-workers it would seem.

regards,
enigma

Nice resonse

Nicely done, a very good response to potential flame bait, we need more of that kind of response on this board, BTW I liked the Ford Tractor best also

Question about AWA update?

Mr.Aviation said:
Enigma:

Enigma,

I guess you typed on your resume:

"Available for Immediate Interview, but all other things being equal, I think I'll stay at Spirit. Look forward to your call!"

Mr Aviation is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Well it seems the cat is coming out of the bag. I got the same thing happen to me. They mailed me an application. I typed it up. No letters of recommend.. I paid, mailed it out, & two weeks later I got the reject letter. They didn't even keep me on file for a year. Sounds to me they are taking people money,& aswell as hopes!

6500tt(121), 2 types.

Re: Question about AWA update?

Steeler Fan said:

Mr Aviation is UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Go back and do a search of "Mr Aviation"s posts. You'll qucikly see why no one should care at all what he has to say. Which is absolutely nothing. Just pure BS.

Ignore him. Most do.

Latest resources

Back