Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

Pilots

Need a nationwide PAC. One that will help every pilot in this country with everything from Checkrides, Medicals, FAR's to conducting proper drug testing.

We need to look at what Doctors have done for themselves with the AMA. Doctors don't get dicked with half as much as we do.

A pac with 2600 pilots isn't big enough to affect change in Washington, DC

Okay, I'll start it. Everyone start sending me 3% of their pay and we'll get this thing off the ground. Once we hit critical mass we'll drop it to 2%.

I'll get back with bank account numbers to send your money after I get 200 PMs offering support or 300 posts on this thread.

And I'm going to send that guy in Nigeria $5,000 to get my share of $1,000,000 too....

And that's my point...

It is all about supply and demand

Doctors have made it work (to some extent) by restricting supply of doctors. Only so many new MDs graduate each year. No new med schools in many decades. This is unlike lawyer sand others.

Supply and demand is the big issue with pilots. There are so many who wan to fly at almost any salary rather than have a desk job. It all comes down to Microeconomics 101, 1st week of class.

We need a national seniority list.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back