Let's Start an Airline-Hypothetically

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shadow,

Thanks for the research. I will look at some shorter legs. I do think that we may be able to cover most of the country even with this limitation. I will try to come up with a different route structure. I do agree that ISP may be a good choice, for one. We may look south from there and possibly one of the choices into Chicago.

Do you think BUR is out of the question? What about DEN? I will look at SJC and SFO, as well. STL should be in the mix, in my mind.

I will check some fares with different scenarios. I do believe that if we offer the best creature comforts, customer service and prices that are competitive then we could come up with a revenue/cost structure.

Thanks for your input.

Boarded Passenger

This is a local thing that we would need to check. It encompasses all the airport issues that an airline pays for divided for all departing passengers.

If those who are really interested in this PM me your email, I will forward the Excel file of a start-up carrier and you can see for yourself how to evaluate things.

One suggestion would be to look at something like the EMB 170 or whatever the 80 to 100 passenger versions will be. It is the latest generation and has a feel much more like a regular aircraft than the RJ's. New generation and usually Brazil will make attractive financing available to customers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back