• Start date
  • Watchers 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A twit huh. You are a fat little school girl who picks her nose. That still doesn't solve this problem. ALPA doesn't spend four million dollars at ASA. I bet in the last year they didn't even spend $10,000, and that was probably on postage for letters asking if we still love them. I am not buying all this nonsense anymore. What medical or legal coverage are you talking about? Those protections are already in place through other measures. For example, your AME or aviation attorney. All the thousands of dollars that I have spent over the years on ALPA dues would amount to a personal legal and medical fund worth over $20,000, for just me; which I never used even once. As for contract negotiations, that's a joke. We are average pay and ok work rules. Thanks for nothing. I will keep my money. You are not only a twit, you mundane dolt.
Just to say it again... Why did you go to work for a Union carrier? There are plenty of non-union jobs that you could have picked and been much happier at.

Just to say it again... Why did you go to work for a Union carrier? There are plenty of non-union jobs that you could have picked and been much happier at.

Actually, that isn't a good argument...Most of us went to work for the first carrier that called us, and didn't understand the union issue at all....Some of us also volunteered for ALPA after we got hired...and still don't support ALPA...

We can't dump ALPA at this point because of the DFR protection it affords us...however your excuse doesn't fly....Most of us would be equally happy at Skywest at this point without ALPA.....

Latest resources

Back