Let the bumps begin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UAL SEA 777 base to close 1/31/14.

Will the whole SEA base close? What other planes are based there? Will SFO get more 777s or 787s? There have been several displacements at DL with the closing of MEM, and A330s moved at MSP that really hammered that base. Not fun.

Bye Bye---General Lee

$5 says the LUAL guys start whining saying the company isn't being fair to them. Expect a LUALALPA blastmail stating their emotional distress. Cue another grievance that represents LUAL interests only.

They can bump into other bases but there will not be secondary displacements according too the company message.

IOW, some pilots in other bases may move down, but they won't lose their seats. The last thing the company wants now is to create more training cycles.

I'm thinking about making a plea for my emotional health;) Isn't that the LUAL pilot way of doing things?

Last edited:
Just the guy I was looking for... What does the top hat Rickebacker pin/stamp mean for Eastern pilots?

That must be it. I had a conversation with a Eastern/CAL/UAL pilot the other day and it was mentioned. Thanks!

Latest resources

Back